Art Can is a free bi-monthly program that offers accessible art experiences for adults with Alzheimer’s and Dementia and their caregivers. In a private setting, Museum Educators and docents lead a guided conversation with participants which is specifically designed to engage this audience. After the group conversation, participants are invited to explore the galleries individually and continue the dialogue with a trained volunteer.
This programming is intended for individuals living with dementia and their caregivers and/or loved ones.
- Attractions and Activities
- Beyond Downtown
- Blues Brews & Barbecue 2020
- Blues Brews and Barbecue 2021
- Casual Dining
- Covid-19 Beyond Downtown
- Covid-19 Beyond Downtown-Retail
- Covid-19 Food Update
- Covid-19 Other Businesses Update
- Covid-19 Retail Update
- Downtown Allentown Market
- Full Service
- Retail and Amenities