*RESCHEDULED* Cask Beer Festival
Due to the statewide shutdown that calls for all non-essential businesses in Pennsylvania to close, including bars and restaurants, we are postponing this year’s Cask Beer Festival to:
May 2nd, 2020 from 3pm – 7pm
All tickets that have been purchased are automatically updated with the new date through ticketleap. If you have any questions about your tickets updating, you may contact ticketleap.
Fegley’s Brew Works Brewers are proud to host our Cask Beer Festival with numerous one-of-a-kind cask creations and craft beer from over a dozen craft breweries. Tickets include live music and a St. Patrick’s Day inspired food buffet. Browse beer-centric vendor tables and compete in the Puttle Golf Championships.
Itinerary & Menu
- 3pm to 4pm – VIP HOUR ($10 per person extra) – Enjoy delectable hors d’oeuvres from Chef’s Phil and Kristian. Meet the Brewers personally with less of a crowd.
- 4pm to 7pm – CASK BEER FESTIVAL – Sample cask and craft beers from your favorite breweries. Browse vendor tables offering something for everyone. Live music to dance and sing along with!
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm – Dine from a Celtic themed buffet featuring St. Patrick’s Day favorites!
- Attractions and Activities
- Beyond Downtown
- Blues Brews & Barbecue 2020
- Blues Brews and Barbecue 2021
- Casual Dining
- Covid-19 Beyond Downtown
- Covid-19 Beyond Downtown-Retail
- Covid-19 Food Update
- Covid-19 Other Businesses Update
- Covid-19 Retail Update
- Downtown Allentown Market
- Full Service
- Retail and Amenities