FASHION AS EXPERIMENT: THE ’60S Opening Weekend
Saturday, May 6, is opening day of “Fashion as Experiment: The ‘60s.” Be part of the celebration when you can take part in guided tours of the exhibition, tie-dying fun in the sun, and a new Fashion Maker Station. Bring your friends and family to revel together in a free day of funky fashion, fun, and creativity. Admission is always free.
Want to see it first? Become a Museum member and attend the Member Preview Party on Friday, May 5, from 6pm to 8pm. Wear your favorite Sixties looks!
- Attractions and Activities
- Beyond Downtown
- Blues Brews & Barbecue 2020
- Blues Brews and Barbecue 2021
- Casual Dining
- Covid-19 Beyond Downtown
- Covid-19 Beyond Downtown-Retail
- Covid-19 Food Update
- Covid-19 Other Businesses Update
- Covid-19 Retail Update
- Downtown Allentown Market
- Full Service
- Retail and Amenities